CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
New Strategies for Oral Immunization: International Symposium at the University of Alabama at Birmingham and Molecular Engineering Associates, Inc. Birmingham, AL, USA, March 21-22, 1988 by Springer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG (Paperback, 2011)
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.24Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £5.28Trending at £5.90
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication21/12/2011
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleCurrent Topics in Microbiology and Immunology
- Series Part/Volume Number146
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content NoteIX, 237 p.
- Weight441 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Edited byJerry R. McGhee,Jiri Mestecky
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1989
- Table Of ContentsOral Immunization and Mucosal Immune System.- Oral Immunization: Past and Present. With 2 Figures.- Overview of the Mucosal Immune System. With 4 Figures.- Antigen Delivery Systems.- Cholera Toxin and its Subunits as Potential Oral Adjuvants.- Selective Delivery of Antigens by Recombinant Bacteria.- Liposomes as Oral Adjuvants. With 1 Figure.- Biodegradable Micropheres: Vaccine Delivery System for Oral Immunization.- Viral Vaccines.- to Oral Immunization Against Viral Infections.- Oral Immunization and Secretory Immunity to Viruses.- Oral Immunization with Influenza Virus: Experimental and Clinical Studies.- Immune Responses to Influenza Virus in Orally and Systemically Immune Mice.- Efficacy of Inactived Influenza Vaccine Delivered by Oral Administration.- The Systemic and Mucosal Immune Response of Humans to Influenza A Virus.- Oral Immunization with Sendai Virus in Mice.- Immunity to Rotaviruses. With 1 Figure.- Rabies Oral Immunization.- Bacterial Vaccines.- Induction of the Mucosal Immune Response.- Systemic Immunization for the Induction of IgA Responses.- Prevention of Invasive Bacterial Diseases by Immunization with Polysaccharide-Protein Conjugates.- Protection Induced Against Acute Bronchitis - The Use of Human and Rat Models to Determine Mechanisms of Action of Oral Immunization with Haemophilus influenzae.- Oral Immunization for the Prevention of Dental Diseases.- Oral Immunization Against Cholera.- Oral Shigella Vaccines.- The Enteric Immune Response to Shigella Antigens.- Immune Response to Oral Salmonella Vaccines.- Oral Immunization: A Summary.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.