Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £8.28Trending at £9.13
- £12.17Trending at £13.32
- £6.36Trending at £6.92
- £5.54Trending at £5.97
- £11.41Trending at £11.59
- £10.15Trending at £14.93
- £9.08Trending at £9.87
About this product
- DescriptionProvides an overview of the fundamental organization of the brain, how it has been studied in the past, and the modern methods of human brain imaging. This work also explores some of the things we can learn about the brain using the new technologies, as well as how they are being used in science, medicine, and society.
- Author(s)Karen D. Davis
- PublisherChelsea House Publishers
- Date of Publication15/12/2006
- GenrePopular Science
- Series TitleGray Matter
- Place of PublicationBroomall
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChelsea House Publishers
- Width178 mm
- Height235 mm
- Series Edited byEric H. Chudler
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.