CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.46
- £9.24Trending at £10.97
- £26.45Trending at £27.74
- £19.99Trending at £22.62
- £30.79Trending at £34.30
- £21.79Trending at £22.07
- £28.00Trending at £30.27
About this product
- DescriptionNew technologies may have transformed human societies, but not much has been written on how they are impacting people in Africa and other developing regions, in terms of how they use technology to enhance their socioeconomic conditions in everyday life. This book critically examines these issues from theoretical, practical and policy perspectives.
- Author BiographyLevi Obijiofor (PhD) is Senior Lecturer in Journalism at the School of Communication and Arts, The University of Queensland, Brisbane, Australia. His research focuses on the impact of technologies on journalistic practices, foreign news reporting across cultures, journalism education, and the impact of technologies on developing countries. He teaches journalism and communication courses.
- Author(s)Levi Obijiofor
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication28/05/2015
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Series TitlePalgrave Studies in Communication for Social Change
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight515 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.