All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.12
- £6.82Trending at £7.28
- £23.12Trending at £34.82
- £14.94Trending at £18.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.57
About this product
- DescriptionProvides a general introduction to the grammar and syntax of Hellenistic, or New Testament, Greek, suitable for two-semester courses.
- Author BiographyB. H. McLean is currently Professor of New Testament Language and Literature at Knox College, University of Toronto. He is the author of An Introduction to the Study of Greek Epigraphy of the Hellenistic and Roman Periods from Alexander the Great down to the Reign of Constantine (323 BCE-337 CE) (2002) and Greek and Latin Inscriptions in the Konya Archaeological Museum (2002). He has taught introductory New Testament Greek for over twenty years in four institutions, using a variety of textbooks and serves as the Greek examiner for biblical doctoral candidates at the Toronto School of Theology.
- Author(s)B. H. McLean
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication31/10/2011
- Language(s)Greek, Modern (1453-), English
- GenreLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note30 b/w illus. 1 map 30 exercises
- Weight480 g
- Width215 mm
- Height253 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.