All listings for this product
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £20.99Trending at £22.49
- £30.68Trending at £40.79
About this product
- DescriptionThe latest collection of poetry from one of the foremost American avant-garde poets.
- Author BiographyLESLIE SCALAPINO is author of numerous books of poetry, essays, and plays, as well as the novel Defoe (1994). Wesleyan has published her most recent books: The Public World / Syntactically Impermanence and The Front Matter, Dead Souls (1996).
- Author(s)Leslie Scalapino
- PublisherUniversity Press of New England
- Date of Publication03/05/1999
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationHanover
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWesleyan University Press
- Weight159 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.