CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.57Trending at £27.05
- £23.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.45Trending at £7.96
- £14.99Trending at £16.89
- £8.44Trending at £9.51
- £4.51Trending at £4.99
- £6.98Trending at £7.13
About this product
- DescriptionNew Tools, Old Tasks explores how Integrated Operations (IO) will influence the safety of offshore drilling operations. The book is based on several years of practical experience combined with a research study on the safety of IO within the drilling domain.
- Author BiographyTorgeir K. Haavik is a researcher at NTNU Social Research in Trondheim, Norway. He holds a master's degree in geological engineering from the Norwegian Institute of Technology (1995), a master's degree in social geography from NTNU (2003) and a PhD in the sociology of risk and safety from NTNU (2012). His professional experience includes more than three years working as a mud-logging geologist on offshore drilling rigs. He has published scientific articles in the topic of Integrated Operations and safety in the journals Cognition, Technology and Work and Journal of Contingencies and Crisis Management.
- Author(s)Torgeir K. Haavik
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication23/08/2013
- GenreIndustrial Studies: General
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Content NoteIncludes 16 b&w illustrations
- Weight478 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.