All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.94Trending at £10.14
- £24.00Trending at £33.03
- £25.98Trending at £26.98
- £21.48Trending at £23.38
- £20.99Trending at £25.01
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £22.98Trending at £24.14
About this product
- DescriptionFocuses on the interactions between mathematics, physics, biology, and neuroscience by exploring geometrical and topological modeling in these fields. This book highlights the central roles played by multilevel and scale-change approaches in these disciplines.
- PublisherImperial College Press
- Date of Publication24/05/2011
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintImperial College Press
- Edited byClaudio Bartocci,Corrado Sinigaglia,Luciano Boi
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.