All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £12.28Trending at £14.50
- £19.99Trending at £27.98
- £29.59Trending at £37.92
- £19.38Trending at £21.31
- £38.90Trending at £59.99
- £7.72Trending at £7.88
- £5.62Trending at £8.98
About this product
- DescriptionThe authors establish innovation as a necessary first step before writing a business plan or developing a financial model. Focussing on high-technology ventures, this insightful guide is devoted to helping students understand how innovation works and how to incorporate it into their process of conceptualizing and implementing their business idea.
- Author BiographyMarc H. Meyer is the Robert J. Shillman professor of Entrepreneurship at Northeastern University, as well as a Matthews Distinguished University Professor. Dr. Meyer is the founder of Northeastern University's Entrepreneurship and Innovation Group in the College of Business Administration, where he has helped numerous students and alumni start their own companies. He is also director of High Tech MBA, a program focused on innovation within established corporations. He also helps direct Northeastern's Center of Entrepreneurship Education, an interdisciplinary, experiential system of entrepreneurship where undergraduates, graduate students, and alumni learn the principles of entrepreneurial thinking and planning, and then launch new companies. An internationally recognized scholar in the field of research and innovation, Dr. Meyer is the author of The Power of Product Platforms (written with Alvin P. Lehnerd, The Free Press, NY, 1997) and The Fast Path to Corporate Growth: Leveraging Knowledge and Technologies to New Market Applications, for which he received the Maurice Holland Award from the Industrial Research Institute (Oxford University Press, NY, 2007). Dr. Meyer is a graduate of Harvard College and holds his master's and doctoral degrees from MIT. Frederick G. Crane is an executive professor of Entrepreneurship & Innovation at the College of Business at Northeastern University, Editor of the Journal of the Academy of Business Education, and co-founder of Ceilidh Insights LLC, an innovation management training, intellectual property consulting, and consumer insight company. He was formerly a professor of marketing and entrepreneurship at the University of New Hampshire and a chair and full professor at Dalhousie University. He currently teaches courses in entrepreneurship, innovation, and entrepreneurial marketing. His academic research activities have resulted in more than 100 publications, including fifteen books. Additionally, he currently serves on the editorial boards of several academic journals. His current research stream intersects the domains of marketing, entrepreneurship, corporate venturing, and innovation, and he is conducting ongoing research on the psychology of entrepreneurship, entrepreneurial education, entrepreneurial branding, and innovation readiness. Dr. Crane is also an award-winning educator who has received numerous honors for teaching excellence over the past twenty years.
- Author(s)Frederick G. Crane,Marc H. Meyer
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication14/02/2013
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Content Noteill
- Weight1012 g
- Width215 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.