CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.09
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.09Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionA large number of PhD dissertations on Adam Smith have been written by international scholars - in different languages, and in many diverse disciplines, including Economics, Women's Studies, and Philosophy. Written in response to this activity, this book is of interest to Smith scholars, and to those interested in the history of economic thought.
- Author BiographyLeonidas Montes is Associate Professor of Economics at the Universidad Adolfo Ibanez, Chile. Eric Schliesser is an Assistant Professor in the Philosophy Department of Syracuse University, USA.
- Author(s)Eric Schliesser,Leonidas Montes
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication23/03/2006
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Series TitleRoutledge Studies in the History of Economics
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 82
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content NotePaper over boards
- Weight725 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.