All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn recent history, Latin America's religious landscape has been transformed, not only by Pentecostal/Evangelical growth but also by an increasing diversification of Pentecostalism. Moving beyond classical scholarly explanations of why Pentecostalism originally gained a foothold in a Catholic region, the book at hand explores this diversification.
- Author BiographyMartin Lindhardt is associate professor of cultural sociology at the University of Southern Denmark.
- Author(s)Bernice Martin,David Martin,Jakob Egeris Thorsen,Martin Lindhardt,Stephen Hunt,Toomas Gross
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication15/03/2016
- GenreChristian History & Denominations
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Content Note2 tables
- Weight553 g
- Width158 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £11.95Trending at £17.68
- £19.33Trending at £24.99
- £8.84Trending at £12.98
- £9.52Trending at £13.01
- £6.76Trending at £12.11
- £12.58Trending at £19.10
- £8.75Trending at £12.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.