All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £4.44Trending at £7.99
- £14.32Trending at £20.00
- £5.09Trending at £5.54
- £19.03Trending at £19.62
- £7.00Trending at £8.97
- £7.12Trending at £8.99
About this product
- DescriptionPollard looks to recent Caribbean poetry as a means of reassessing modernism's cosmopolitanism; in particular, his book redefines the cosmopolitan influence of T. S. Eliot's modernism by examining how his ideas have been transformed by the two leading Anglophone Caribbean poets, Derek Walcott and Kamau Brathwaite.
- Author BiographyCharles W. Pollard, formerly Assistant Professor English at Calvin College, is President of John Brown University.
- Author(s)Charles W. Pollard
- PublisherUniversity of Virginia Press
- Date of Publication30/09/2004
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleNew World Studies
- Place of PublicationCharlottesville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Virginia Press
- Content Note3 b&w illustrations
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.