All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £18.99Trending at £19.34
- £45.12Trending at £47.49
- £12.21Trending at £15.88
- £8.33Trending at £9.98
- £13.11Trending at £13.71
- £12.86Trending at £16.88
- £10.00Trending at £11.94
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides a comparative study of human resource management, employment relations, and production systems in automobile factories in the BRIC countries (Brazil, Russia, India, and China). It compares the experiences of two major multinational companies, Volkswagen and Toyota, as well as of domestic automobile manufacturers.
- Author BiographyUlrich Jurgens is researcher at the Berlin Social Science Center (WZB) and adjunct professor at Institute of Political Science at the Free University Berlin. Until his retirement, he was head of the Research Group Knowledge, Production Systems, and Work at the WZB. He has been carrying out extensive international comparative research in the fields of industrial relations, work organisation and personnel policy, systems of innovation, and industrial policy. He is a member of the Euro-Asia Management Studies Association (EAMSA), and of the Steering Committee of the GERPISA International Network of the Automobile. Martin Krzywdzinski heads the project group Globalization, Work, and Production at the Berlin Social Science Center (WZB). He studied political science at the Free University of Berlin and at the Universite Paris VIII (1996-2002), completing his doctorate at the Free University of Berlin (2007). He is a member of the steering committee of the international automobile research network GERPISA. His field of interest is the sociology of work, covering such areas as production systems, work organization, and employment relations, as well as the development of multinational corporations and global value chains.
- Author(s)Martin Krzywdzinski,Ulrich Jurgens
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication01/12/2016
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2016
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight670 g
- Width162 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.