All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £12.06Trending at £15.17
- £10.75Trending at £13.77
- £3.99Trending at £6.98
- £11.33Trending at £14.48
- £4.95Trending at £5.49
- £9.97Trending at £10.99
- £4.63Trending at £5.99
About this product
- DescriptionHelps you take a big bite out of the Big Apple with: maps and tips for getting around by public transit, and sights best seen on foot; a calendar of events for various seasons; a shopper's guide, including trendy areas like SoHo, NoHo, and NoLita; and information about great free attractions, including the Staten Island Ferry.
- Author BiographyBrian Silverman has written about travel, food, sports, and music for publications such as Saveur, Caribbean Travel & Life, Islands, American Way, The New Yorker, and The New York Times. He is the author of several books including Going, Going, Gone: The History, Lore and Mystique of the Home Run and co-editor of The Twentieth Century Treasury of Sports. Brian lives in New York, New York with his wife and children.
- Author(s)Brian Silverman
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication03/11/2006
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleDummies Travel
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Out-of-print date23/10/2008
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight335 g
- Width139 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.