All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis pocket guide to New York includes recommended places for the best eating and drinking, and must-see sights, such as Central Park. The chapters are arranged by area and colour-coded for ease of use. Each zone includes: a map, key to the sights, planned days and star attractions.
- Author BiographyDaniel Mangin spent 30 years experiencing New York as a tourist but now lives there, working for Fodor's Travel Publications. Lauren McGrath, a native New Yorker, has been a writer and editor of travel guides, various cookbooks, plus the managing editor for the James Beard House Magazine.
- Author(s)Daniel Mangin,Lauren McGrath
- PublisherAA Publishing
- Date of Publication23/02/2002
- FormatSpiral bound
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleAA Spiral Guides
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAutomobile Association
- Out-of-print date28/01/2009
- Content Note208 colour photographs, 12 colour maps, 9pp streetplan, index
- Weight305 g
- Width120 mm
- Height205 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.98
- £19.38Trending at £29.99
- £9.88Trending at £11.14
- £10.46Trending at £14.48
- £11.32Trending at £12.33
- £10.84Trending at £11.28
- £11.90Trending at £13.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.