All listings for this product
Best-selling in Environment, Nature & Earth
Save on Environment, Nature & Earth
- £149.84Trending at £157.09
- £14.95Trending at £18.91
- £19.66Trending at £22.50
- £7.88Trending at £9.96
- £9.57Trending at £12.99
- £9.45Trending at £10.22
- £6.95Trending at £9.99
About this product
- DescriptionTells the story of New York's west side no longer stars the Sharks and the Jets. This book offers an analysis of the transforming district in New York's New Edge, and the result is a new understanding of how we perceive and interpret culture and the city in New York's gallery district.
- Author BiographyDavid Halle is a professor of sociology at the University of California, Los Angeles and director of UCLA in New York: Cities and Cultures, Summer Travel Program. He is also an adjunct professor at the City University of New York's Graduate Center and the author of America's Working Man and Inside Culture, both published by the University of Chicago Press. Elisabeth Tiso is an art historian who has taught at Parsons, Fordham University, and UCLA in New York. She has published reviews and articles on contemporary art and architecture in Art in American, ArtNews Magazine, Parole Gelees and other academic publications.
- Author(s)David Halle,Elisabeth Tiso
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication09/12/2014
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Content Note63 halftones, 6 figures, 1 table
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.