Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £4.99+ £2.95 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by dewdrop0447
- See details for delivery est.
- £2.88Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by cmedia_group
- Est. delivery by 3 Oct
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPacked with detailed information, no stone is left unturned to bring you everything that New Zealand has to offer in a durable, lightweight guidebook.
- Author BiographyScot Darroch Donald has two major passions in life - wildlife and travel. Having explored some far-flung places he emigrated to New Zealand in 1992 where he acted as a wildlife consultant to the government. In 1996 he published his first book, Creatures, an account of his wildlife encounters, illustrated with his own photographs and artwork. Now Darroch has expanded his work to include both travel and nature. To view Darroch's New Zealand photographic work, log on to darrochdonald.com.
- Author(s)Darroch Donald
- PublisherFootprint Travel Guides
- Date of Publication15/11/2010
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleFootprint Handbook
- Place of PublicationBath
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFootprint Travel Guides
- Out-of-print date14/10/2016
- Content Note16 pages col. Illustrations & 16 pages col. maps
- Width120 mm
- Height185 mm
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.98
- £11.90Trending at £15.18
- £19.38Trending at £30.00
- £11.70Trending at £13.78
- £10.41Trending at £14.52
- £10.53Trending at £12.34
- £11.98Trending at £15.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.