All listings for this product
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £14.46Trending at £14.88
- £9.19Trending at £9.38
- £12.33Trending at £13.99
- £4.95Trending at £8.99
- £25.75Trending at £26.99
- £7.11Trending at £7.36
- £7.22Trending at £12.12
About this product
- Author(s)Marjory Wentworth
- PublisherUniversity of South Carolina Press
- Date of Publication14/03/2014
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Series TitlePalmetto Poetry
- Place of PublicationSouth Carolina
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of South Carolina Press
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Foreword byCarol Ann Davis
- Author BiographyMarjory Wentworth, South Carolina poet laureate and five-time Pushcart Prize nominee, is the author of three collections of verse, the children's book Shackles (2009 Silver Medal winner in the Moonbeam Children's Book Awards), and Taking a Stand: The Evolution of Human Rights (with Juan E. Mendez). She is coeditor with Kwame Dawes of Seeking: Poetry and Prose Inspired by the Art of Jonathan Green (University of South Carolina Press). Wentworth teaches at the Art Institute of Charleston, USA, and she is the president and cofounder of the Lowcountry Initiative for the Literary Arts. Poet Carol Ann Davis is author of Psalm and Atlas Hour and an assistant professor of English at Fairfield University, USA.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.