All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOffers an introduction to the forms, practices, institutions and audiences of journalism. This title explores the way news is produced, its textual conventions as a genre of discourse, and its negotiation as part of everyday life. It examines the cultural dynamics of sexism and racism as they shape different instances of news coverage.
- Author BiographyStuart Allan is Reader in Cultural and Media Studies at the University of the West of England, and editor of the Open University Press series Issues in Cultural and Media Studies.
- Author(s)Stuart Allan
- PublisherOpen University Press
- Date of Publication01/09/2004
- GenreCommunication & Media
- Series TitleIssues in Cultural and Media Studies
- Place of PublicationMilton Keynes
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOpen University Press
- Out-of-print date25/03/2010
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight497 g
- Width170 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £14.99Trending at £17.30
- £28.65Trending at £29.98
- £14.42Trending at £14.65
- £18.29Trending at £21.98
- £13.23Trending at £14.98
- £24.44Trending at £26.99
- £23.71Trending at £26.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.