All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book tells the story of modern-day newspapers by exploring the digital transition of the New Orleans Times-Picayune as a microcosm of the industry. The book shows what news organizations, journalists, news consumers, and professionals can learn about the future of the global newspaper industry.
- Author BiographyAndrea Miller (PhD, University of Missouri-Columbia) is the Huie-Dellmon Professor and Associate Dean for Undergraduate Studies in the Manship School of Mass Communication at Louisiana State University. Amy Reynolds (PhD, University of Texas at Austin) is the Thomas & Darlene Ryder Distinguished Professor and Director of the Reilly Center for Media & Public Affairs in the Manship School of Mass Communication at Louisiana State University. She has written and edited seven books including Terrorism and the Press: An Uneasy Relationship (Peter Lang, 2008).
- PublisherPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication22/08/2014
- GenreUsage & Writing Guides
- Series TitleMass Communication & Journalism
- Series Part/Volume Number13
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2014
- ImprintPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Weight460 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byAmy Reynolds,Andrea Miller
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.81
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £4.44Trending at £7.98
- £14.32Trending at £20.00
- £7.73Trending at £10.48
- £7.12Trending at £8.99
- £8.66Trending at £8.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.