All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book tells the story of modern-day newspapers by exploring the digital transition of the New Orleans Times-Picayune as a microcosm of the industry. The book shows what news organizations, journalists, news consumers, and professionals can learn about the future of the global newspaper industry.
- Author BiographyAndrea Miller (PhD, University of Missouri-Columbia) is the Huie-Dellmon Professor and Associate Dean for Undergraduate Studies in the Manship School of Mass Communication at Louisiana State University. Amy Reynolds (PhD, University of Texas at Austin) is the Thomas & Darlene Ryder Distinguished Professor and Director of the Reilly Center for Media & Public Affairs in the Manship School of Mass Communication at Louisiana State University. She has written and edited seven books including Terrorism and the Press: An Uneasy Relationship (Peter Lang, 2008).
- PublisherPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication19/08/2014
- GenreUsage & Writing Guides
- Series TitleMass Communication & Journalism
- Series Part/Volume Number13
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2014
- ImprintPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Weight350 g
- Width150 mm
- Height225 mm
- Edited byAmy Reynolds,Andrea Miller
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.02Trending at £23.26
- £23.72Trending at £26.09
- £42.67Trending at £47.62
- £37.00Trending at £40.48
- £30.21Trending at £31.28
- £16.40Trending at £19.40
- £31.00Trending at £32.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.