All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFeatures leading scholars, educators, and media makers to explore approaches to thinking about, examining, and evaluating news media and civic engagement around these fundamental questions: what are the pressing issues in news, media, and culture in a converged, digital, and global media age?
- Author BiographyPaul Mihailidis is Assistant Professor in the Department of Marketing Communication at Emerson College, where he focuses his work and teaching on media literacy, community, and civic voice. He publishes widely in media literacy and civic engagement, and is co-author of the forthcoming Media Literacy Learning Commons (2013). Mihailidis is the Director of the Salzburg Academy on Media and Global Change, and sits on the board of directors for the National Association of Media Literacy Education (NAMLE).
- PublisherPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication28/12/2011
- GenreUsage & Writing Guides
- Series TitleMass Communication & Journalism
- Series Part/Volume Number8
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2011
- ImprintPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight330 g
- Width150 mm
- Height225 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byPaul Mihailidis
- Edition Statement1st New edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.00Trending at £5.99
- £12.88Trending at £16.19
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.98Trending at £10.47
- £11.10Trending at £14.98
- £8.24Trending at £11.94
- £61.04Trending at £83.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.