All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.20Trending at £17.50
- £18.69Trending at £23.68
- £9.95Trending at £10.13
- £56.83Trending at £57.83
- £7.42Trending at £9.99
- £10.30Trending at £14.99
- £10.16Trending at £14.99
About this product
- DescriptionExamines the way local, national and cross-national Arab audiences engage with different news sources and how the rapidly expanding news markets have changed news consumption.
- Author BiographyBarrie Gunter is Professor of Mass Communication in the Department of Media and Communication at the University of Leicester, UK. Roger Dickinson is a Senior Lecturer in the Department of Media and Communication at the University of Leicester, UK.
- PublisherContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Date of Publication01/08/2013
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Weight325 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byBarrie Gunter,Roger Dickinson
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.