Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.04
- £9.24Trending at £10.95
- £24.56Trending at £25.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.76
- £28.00Trending at £30.19
- £15.72Trending at £15.91
About this product
- DescriptionThis text reviews the history of the newspaper of record concept, examines legal, historical and archival uses for newspapers, and reports on online newspaper production. It also provides suggestions for future scholarly, legal and industry focus on the newspaper of record concept.
- Author BiographySHANNON E. MARTIN is Assistant Professor of Journalism at the School of Communication, Information and Library Studies, Rutgers University. Among her earlier publications is Bits, Bytes, and Big Brother (Praeger, 1995). KATHLEEN A. HANSEN is Associate Professor in the School of Journalism and Mass Communication at the University of Minnesota, where she also holds the title of Sevareid Librarian. Among her earlier publications is Search Strategies in Mass Communication with Jean Ward (3rd ed., 1997).
- Author(s)Kathleen A. Hansen,Shannon E. Martin
- Date of Publication28/07/1998
- GenreCommunication & Media
- Series TitlePraeger Series in Political Communication
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight426 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.