Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.94Trending at £10.15
- £16.49Trending at £16.74
- £8.99Trending at £11.17
- £31.22Trending at £32.33
- £16.56Trending at £24.93
- £20.99Trending at £24.92
- £22.98Trending at £24.11
About this product
- DescriptionDeals with the efficient numerical solution of challenging nonlinear problems in science and engineering, both in finite and in infinite dimension. This title focuses on local and global Newton methods for direct problems or Gauss-Newton methods for inverse problems.
- Author BiographyPeter Deuflhard is founder and head of the internationally renowned Zuse Institute Berlin (ZIB) and full professor of Numerical Analysis and Scientific Computing at the Free University of Berlin. He is a regular invited speaker at international conferences and universities as well as industry places all over the world.
- Author(s)Peter Deuflhard
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication26/04/2004
- Series TitleSpringer Series in Computational Mathematics
- Series Part/Volume Number35
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note48 Illustrations, black and white; XII, 424 p. 48 illus.
- Weight1750 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement1st ed. 2004. Corr. 2nd printing 2005
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.