CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Dictionaries & Reference
Save on Dictionaries & Reference
- £3.94Trending at £4.16
- £14.95Trending at £19.00
- £83.98Trending at £105.50
- £7.98Trending at £12.97
- £7.30Trending at £8.98
- £3.55Trending at £5.00
- £5.78Trending at £7.98
About this product
- DescriptionThis revised edition contains a wide range of Newton's writings that have influenced the development of philosophy in modern Europe.
- Author BiographyAndrew Janiak is Creed C. Black Associate Professor of Philosophy at Duke University.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication14/08/2014
- GenreScience: General & Reference
- Series TitleCambridge Texts in the History of Philosophy
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note16 b/w illus.
- Weight500 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byAndrew Janiak
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.