All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.97
- £4.34Trending at £4.56
- £9.51Trending at £10.06
- £8.41Trending at £12.98
- £2.81Trending at £4.00
- £8.79Trending at £8.89
- £6.35Trending at £7.98
About this product
- DescriptionContains eleven essays by eminent scholars which focus on Newton's theology, his study of alchemy, the early reception of Newtonianism, and the history of Newton scholarship. This book includes accounts of the attempts over the last quarter of the twentieth century, to publish Sir Isaac Newton's theological manuscripts.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/07/2004
- GenreScience: General & Reference
- Series TitleInternational Archives of the History of Ideas / Archives Internationales d'Histoire des Idees
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 188
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1220 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byJames E. Force,Sarah Hutton
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.