Next Generation Finance: Adapting the Financial Services Industry to Changes in Technology, Regulation and Consumer Behaviour by Robert Lempka, Paul D. Stallard (Hardback, 2013)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £32.38Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by wordery_specialist
- Est. delivery by 9 Oct
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- £19.58+ £1.58 P&P
- Like New condition
- Sold by dclarke7865
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIf any good has come out of the 2007-2009 financial crisis it must be the realisation that financial services will never be the same again. This book offers a collection of articles by experts across the spectrum of the finance industry.
- Author BiographyRobert Lempka is co-founder and co-manager of Next Generation Finance Invest AG (Switzerland) which invests in business models and technologies leading to more efficiency in financial markets. He led a consortium of investors in Gekko in November 2009 and actively supports the CEO in developing Gekko into a leading edge provider of financial services. Robert invested in companies like OANDA, ayondo and Brady. Robert was CEO of ABN AMRO marketindex and prior to that he held trading management positions at Goldman Sachs International and Dresdner Kleinwort. Paul D. Stallard is CEO of Hurndall-Stallard Associates Limited, a business strategy, business development and marketing communications consultancy specialising in retail financial services. Paul works with top UK and international brands in Savings and Loans, Asset Management, Wealth Management, Retail Banking, Private Banking, Derivative Trading and Stock Broking. About Next Generation Finance (NextGFI) Next Generation Finance Invest (NextGFI) invests in companies which are well positioned to benefit from new megatrends in finance, which in turn sees NextGFI well positioned to benefit from the significant upcoming changes. For several years, as investors, entrepreneurs and consultants, NextGFI Management has dealt with organisations which own innovative business models and/or innovative technologies.
- Author(s)Paul D. Stallard,Robert Lempka
- PublisherHarriman House Publishing
- Date of Publication20/11/2013
- GenreIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationPetersfield
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarriman House Publishing
- Content Noteillustrations (black and white)
- Weight499 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £40.97Trending at £44.84
- £12.27Trending at £15.18
- £8.24Trending at £10.03
- £16.20Trending at £18.98
- £56.77Trending at £61.99
- £38.54Trending at £47.04
- £28.85Trending at £40.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.