All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Books, Comics, Magazines
Save on Other Books, Comics, Magazines
- £14.30Trending at £15.04
- £23.11Trending at £30.98
- £23.15Trending at £44.26
- £7.09Trending at £9.95
- £5.62Trending at £5.99
- £5.56Trending at £6.98
- £5.36Trending at £7.96
About this product
- DescriptionIs this the end for the members of Project Next Men? This title lets you witness the exploits of the survivors of Project Next Men.
- Author BiographyJohn Byrne is a comic-book writer and artist. Since the mid-1970s, Byrne has worked on many major American superheroes. Byrne's better-known work has been on Marvel Comics' X-Men and Fantastic Four and the 1986 relaunch of DC Comics' Superman franchise, the first issue of which featured comics' first variant cover. Coming into the comics profession exclusively as a penciler, Byrne began co-plotting the X-Men comics during his tenure on them, and launched his writing career in earnest with Fantastic Four (where he started inking his own pencils). During the 1990s he produced a number of creator-owned works, including Next Men and Danger Unlimited. He scripted the first issues of Mike Mignola's Hellboy series and produced a number of Star Trek comics for IDW Publishing. In 2015, Byrne and his longtime X-Men collaborator Chris Claremont were inducted into the comic book hall of fame.
- Author(s)John Byrne
- PublisherIdea & Design Works
- Date of Publication09/10/2012
- GenreGraphic Novels: General
- Place of PublicationSan Diego
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2017
- ImprintIdea & Design Works
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.