Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £20.41Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by wordery
- Est. delivery by 23 Aug
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- £15.00+ £2.80 P&P
- Like New condition
- Sold by fobr500
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFocuses on the practice of core counselling and professional skills, with vignettes, activities, notes from practice, full references, suggestions for further reading and a running glossary.
- Author BiographyPete Sanders retired after 30 years practising as a counsellor, educator and clinical supervisor. He has written, co-written and edited 14 books on counselling, psychotherapy and mental health. He is a trustee of the Soteria Network UK Paul Wilkins is a person-centred academic, practitioner and supervisor. He has written several books on counselling and psychotherapy and is a lecturer in the Department of Psychology and Social Change at Manchester Metropolitan University. Alan Frankland is a Chartered Counselling Psychologist and Fellow of the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy. He has two busy consultancy and therapy practices: APSI in Nottingham and APSILON in London.
- Author(s)Alan Frankland,Paul Wilkins,Pete Sanders
- PublisherPCCS Books
- Date of Publication01/06/2009
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Series TitleSteps in Counselling Series
- Place of PublicationManchester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPCCS Books
- Width190 mm
- Height245 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Most relevant reviews
- tonidann201322 Dec, 2013by
Almost everything you will need for guidance on a counselling course.
Hi I brought this book Next Steps in counselling practice as it was recommended by my tutor. I am currently on level 3 counselling course and this book has been a godsend. The book is great value.
- angelswings200517 Oct, 2011by
Great book for students doing counselling courses
Great book, covers all the basis's. Gives exercises to do which help you think about what you would do in the real situation. Simple yet gives enough information. Good for degree courses!
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.59Trending at £4.82
- £30.47Trending at £50.51
- £4.44Trending at £7.98
- £14.32Trending at £19.99
- £7.25Trending at £10.86
- £5.09Trending at £5.55
- £7.81Trending at £10.49