All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPopular TV naturalist Nick Baker's energetic and lively style colours this guide to Britain's wildlife through the seasons. Richly illustrated, the book explains what is happening in nature in each month of the year and provides advice on finding a wide variety of wildlife.
- Author BiographyNick Baker is the popular presenter on BBC's top-rated Really Wild Show and his own BBC2 investigative natural history series, such as Nick Baker's Rattlesnakes and Nick Baker's Antarctica. In the United States, Nick presents regularly on National Geographic's Explorer. He is also a regular columnist and contributor to BBC Wildlife Magazine. Other television credits include Tomorrow's World, Wild Under the Skin and Channel 5's Nick's Quest and Nick Baker Down Under. He has recently written Nick Baker's Bug Book, published by New Holland. He is Vice President of Wildlife Watch, the junior division of The Wildlife Trusts. He lives on Dartmoor in Devon.
- Author(s)Nick Baker
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/03/2003
- GenreNatural History: Animal & Wildlife
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNew Holland Publishers Ltd
- Out-of-print date15/05/2008
- Content Note175 colour photographs, 120 colour illustrations, 17 maps
- Weight981 g
- Width215 mm
- Height280 mm
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.38
- £2.35Trending at £3.03
- £7.81Trending at £8.98
- £16.32Trending at £19.98
- £12.99Trending at £19.98
- £30.35Trending at £42.96
- £10.23Trending at £16.70
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.