All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPopular TV naturalist Nick Baker's energetic and lively style permeates this guide to Britain's wildlife. Richly illustrated, the book explains what is happening in the natural world in each month of the year and gives tips on what to see and how to discover wildlife.
- Author BiographyNick Baker is the popular presenter on BBC's top-rated Really Wild Show and his own BBC2 investigative natural history series, such as Nick Baker's Rattlesnakes and Nick Baker's Antarctica. In the United States, Nick presents regularly on National Geographic's Explorer. He is also a regular columnist and contributor to BBC Wildlife Magazine. Other television credits include Tomorrow's World, Wild Under the Skin and Channel 5's Nick's Quest and Nick Baker Down Under. He has recently written Nick Baker's Bug Book, published by New Holland. He is Vice President of Wildlife Watch, the junior division of The Wildlife Trusts. He lives on Dartmoor in Devon.
- Author(s)Nick Baker
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/02/2006
- GenreNatural History: Animal & Wildlife
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNew Holland Publishers Ltd
- Out-of-print date12/12/2012
- Content Note175 colour photos, 120 colour illustrations, 17 maps
- Width215 mm
- Height280 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Environment, Nature & Earth
Save on Environment, Nature & Earth
- £12.26Trending at £15.48
- £10.79Trending at £13.47
- £12.52Trending at £12.76
- £17.11Trending at £19.72
- £4.49Trending at £5.67
- £5.67Trending at £7.29
- £9.10Trending at £9.46
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.