All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNick Knight is an influential fashion photographer. His clients are among the top in fashion and design and include Alexander McQueen, Calvin Klein, Christian Dior, Levi Strauss, Yohji Yamamoto and Yves Saint Laurent. The book offers a collection of Knight's images.
- Author BiographyNick Knight has won numerous awards for his editorial work for the world's most prestigious fashion publications as well as for style, fashion, and advertising projects for major couture houses and fashion brands. His work has been exhibited at institutions such as the Victoria and Albert Museum, the Tate Modern, the International Center of Photography, and the Kobe Fashion Museum, Japan. He has produced a permanent installation, Plant Power, for the Natural History Museum in London. His long-standing commitment to experimenting with the latest technologies and creating images never seen before led Knight to launch his award-winning Web site SHOWstudio.com in 2000, which has spearheaded a fashion revolution and established fashion film as the new way to communicate clothes. He has also published three books of his work: Skinhead, Nicknight, and Flora. He lives with his wife and their three children in London.
- Author(s)Nick Knight
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication20/09/2009
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarper Design International
- Content Note250 colour
- Weight2331 g
- Width260 mm
- Height318 mm
- Spine36 mm
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £3.85Trending at £4.48
- £10.82Trending at £12.99
- £6.02Trending at £8.68
- £3.99Trending at £4.99
- £4.99Trending at £6.34
- £7.16Trending at £8.21
- £35.17Trending at £64.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.