Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDesign superstar Nicky Epstein's adorable collection of crochet patterns for today's wildly popular 18-inch dolls. Includes 25 playful, fashion-forward garments!
- Author BiographyNicky Epstein is a prolific crochet and knitwear designer, the author of numerous bestselling books on crochet and knitting and a popular teacher who travels nationally and internationally to lecture and give workshops on knitting and crochet technique. She has created designs for many yarn manufacturers and her work is frequently published in knitting and crochet magazines. In 2005 she received a prestigious award from The National NeedleArts Association and in 2006 her work was featured in a retrospective fashion show at the Museum of Arts and Design in New York City.
- Author(s)Nicky Epstein
- PublisherSixth and Spring Books
- Date of Publication03/09/2013
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSixth and Spring Books
- Width216 mm
- Height254 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £4.86Trending at £4.93
- £5.47Trending at £5.56
- £28.00Trending at £33.90
- £15.99Trending at £21.70
- £42.41Trending at £64.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.