All listings for this product
Best-selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £9.99Trending at £14.99
- £3.76Trending at £4.33
- £4.30Trending at £7.25
- £12.22Trending at £18.94
- £8.12Trending at £8.57
- £3.89Trending at £5.93
- £8.48Trending at £11.04
About this product
- DescriptionFeaturing more than 40 innovative and varied patterns, this book explains the origins and traditional uses of each featured knitting technique. It presents a worldwide tour of knitting traditions and techniques, including colourwork, cables, lace, intarsia, and more. It also includes colourful maps and historical photos.
- Author BiographyNicky Epstein is a knitwear designer, author of numerous bestselling books on knitting, and a popular teacher who travels nationally and internationally to lecture and give workshops on knitting technique.
- Author(s)Nicky Epstein
- PublisherSixth and Spring Books
- Date of Publication21/08/2014
- FormatMixed media product
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSixth and Spring Books
- Content Notefull colour throughout, includes photographs, includes patterns
- Weight1070 g
- Width242 mm
- Height286 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.