All listings for this product
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.56Trending at £4.79
- £4.66Trending at £4.78
- £4.66Trending at £4.71
- £4.44Trending at £5.81
- £4.77Trending at £4.92
- £4.59Trending at £5.59
- £4.69Trending at £5.81
About this product
- DescriptionCombining a Houellebecq-like sense of the psychic malaise beneath the surface of contemporary cultural life with the disspassionate voice of a police report, Nicola, Milan tells a story of perverse, asexual frenzy emptying out into the void --Back cover.
- Author BiographyLodovico Pignatti Morano was born in London and grew up mostly in Australia. He is the author of Cinelli: The Art and Design of the Bicycle (Rizzoli New York, 2012), and editor of Ideas from Massimo Osti (Damiani, 2012). He attended Goldsmiths University in London, and moved to Italy in 2009 to work in the cycling industry.
- Author(s)Lodovico Pignatti-Morano
- PublisherMIT Press Ltd
- Date of Publication16/05/2014
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Series TitleSemiotext(e) / Native Agents
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMIT Press
- Weight204 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Interest AgeFrom 18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.