CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.53
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explores Friedrich Nietzsche's response to the debates sparked by Charles Darwin's The Origin of Species.
- Author BiographyGregory Moore is Research Fellow at Sidney Sussex College, Cambridge.
- Author(s)Dr. Gregory Moore
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication31/12/2005
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight364 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.