All listings for this product
Best-selling in Philosophy
Save on Philosophy
- £34.99Trending at £52.95
- £41.64Trending at £68.83
- £35.89Trending at £47.22
- £31.08Trending at £33.29
- £10.76Trending at £13.80
- £8.40Trending at £10.97
- £15.91Trending at £19.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis text offers a resolution of one of the most vexing problems in Nietzsche scholarship: how can an antifoundationalist philosophy avoid vicious relativism and legitimate its claim to provide a platform for the critique of arguments, practices, and institutions?
- Author BiographyChristoph Cox is Assistant Professor of Philosophy at Hampshire College.
- Author(s)Christoph Cox
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication29/11/1999
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Weight485 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.