Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.36Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £29.38Trending at £35.37
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £5.28Trending at £5.79
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
About this product
- DescriptionThis collection of essays examines Nietzsche's aesthetic account of the origins and ends of philosophy.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication09/04/2002
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in Philosophy and the Arts
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note6 b/w illus.
- Weight540 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byDaniel W. Conway,Ivan Gaskell,Salim Kemal
- Series Edited bySalim Kemal,Ivan Gaskell
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.