All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA new translation and edition of this important and influential statement of Nietzsche's philosophy.
- Author BiographyBernard Williams is Deutsch Professor of Philosophy, University of California, Berkeley, and Fellow of All Souls College, Oxford. His many publications include Problems of the Self (Cambridge University Press, 1973), Moral Luck (Cambridge University Press, 1981), Ethics and the Limits of Philosophy (Harvard University Press, 1986), Shame and Necessity (University of California Press, 1993), and Making Sense of Humanity (Cambridge University Press, 1995).
- Author(s)Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication23/08/2001
- Language(s)English & German
- Series TitleCambridge Texts in the History of Philosophy
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight430 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byBernard Williams
- Translated byAdrian del Caro,Josefine Nauckhoff
- Series Edited byKarl Ameriks,Desmond M. Clarke
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Philosophy
Save on Philosophy
- £8.34Trending at £9.97
- £10.79Trending at £15.34
- £14.98Trending at £15.36
- £15.45Trending at £16.49
- £13.99Trending at £21.59
- £5.50Trending at £5.99
- £5.84Trending at £6.21
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.