All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPanaioti explores the complex and interesting relations between Nietzsche's philosophical thought and the Buddhist philosophy which he admired and opposed.
- Author BiographyAntoine Panaioti is lecturer in philosophy and post-doctoral fellow at the Centre of Research in Ethics at the University of Montreal.
- Author(s)Antoine Panaioti
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication26/06/2014
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight350 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.97
- £4.34Trending at £4.56
- £9.51Trending at £10.06
- £8.41Trending at £12.98
- £2.81Trending at £4.00
- £8.79Trending at £8.91
- £6.35Trending at £7.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.