Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.22Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £37.82Trending at £49.99
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- DescriptionIn the light of the 'post September 11th' debates with focus on aspects of the 'clash of civilisation' thesis, the issue of Islamic identity is a crucial one. This book provides an insight into Friedrich Nietzsche's views on religion and shows that his philosophy can make an important contribution to what is considered to be Islam's key paradigms.
- Author BiographyDr Roy Ahmad Jackson is a lecturer, writer and freelance researcher in Philosophy and Religion. He is the author of a number of books on such topics as Plato, Nietzsche and the Philosophy of Religion. His book 'Fifty Key Figures in Islam' was published by Routledge in June 2006.
- Author(s)Roy Jackson
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/04/2005
- Series TitleRoutledge Advances in Middle East and Islamic Studies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight453 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.