Best-selling in Philosophy
Save on Philosophy
- £32.42Trending at £35.00
- £6.54Trending at £7.95
- £23.38Trending at £24.84
- £23.03Trending at £24.29
- £14.77Trending at £18.99
- £6.44Trending at £6.99
- £9.76Trending at £9.97
About this product
- DescriptionNietzsche advocates the affirmation of earthly life as a way to counteract nihilism and asceticism. This volume takes stock of the complexities and wide-ranging perspectives that Nietzsche brings to bear on the problem of life's becoming on earth by engaging various interpretative paradigms reaching from existentialist to Darwinist readings of Nietzsche.
- Author BiographyVanessa Lemm is Professor of Philosophy at the School of Humanities and Languages at the University of New South Wales, Sydney, Australia. She is the author of Nietzsche's Animal Philosophy: Culture, Politics, and the Animality of the Human Being (New York: Fordham University Press, 2009), Nietzsche y el pensamiento politico contemporaneo (Santiago: Fondo de cultura economica, 2013) and several articles on Nietz sche, biopolitics, and contemporary political theory. She has also edited volumes on Hegel and Foucault..
- PublisherFordham University Press
- Date of Publication15/10/2014
- Series TitlePerspectives in Continental Philosophy
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFordham University Press
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byVanessa Lemm
- Format DetailsCloth
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.