All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionContains Nietzsche's mature philosophy of the free spirit.
- Author BiographyChrista Davis Acampora is Associate Professor of Philosophy at Hunter College and the Graduate Center, City University of New York, USA. She is the editor of The Journal of Nietzsche Studies and two volumes on Nietzsche. Keith Ansell Pearson holds a Personal Chair in Philosophy at the University of Warwick, UK. He is co-editor (with Duncan Large) of The Nietzsche Reader (Blackwell, 2006) and editor of A Companion to Nietzsche (Blackwell, 2006).
- Author(s)Christa Davis Acampora,Keith Ansell-Pearson
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/06/2011
- Series TitleReader's Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
Best-selling in Philosophy
Save on Philosophy
- £10.09Trending at £13.77
- £24.53Trending at £24.87
- £12.41Trending at £21.17
- £17.55Trending at £18.18
- £31.41Trending at £33.28
- £23.03Trending at £24.28
- £23.39Trending at £25.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.