CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £14.86Trending at £16.99
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £6.50Trending at £7.19
- £6.10Trending at £6.25
- £24.94Trending at £28.57
About this product
- DescriptionIn this book Lawrence Hatab provides an accessible and provocative exploration of one of the best-known and still most puzzling aspects of Nietzsche's thought: the doctrine of eternal return.
- Author BiographyLawrence J. Hatab is Louis I. Jaffe Professor and Chair of Philosophy at Old Dominion University. He is well known for his work in continental philosophy, and is a leading interpreter of Nietzsche. His best-known book is A Nietzschean Defence of Democracy (1995).
- Author(s)Lawrence J. Hatab
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication27/06/2005
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.