All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNigel Mansell tells the story of his struggle to reach the top and provides an insight into his psychological approach to racing and life itself. The book includes a new chapter containing further revelations about his career to date.
- Author BiographyNigel Mansell is a hugely courageous, hugely talented Formula One champion and, with 31 Grand Prix victories, one of the most successful in the sport's history.
- Author(s)James Allen,Nigel Mansell
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication03/10/1996
- GenreAutobiography: Sport
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Out-of-print date26/11/1999
- Content Note60 colour and b&w photographs
- Weight270 g
- Width111 mm
- Height178 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £30.00
- £11.70Trending at £13.78
- £10.41Trending at £14.47
- £11.21Trending at £12.34
- £12.51Trending at £16.54
- £11.77Trending at £14.47
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.