Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £14.84Trending at £16.99
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £6.48Trending at £7.19
- £6.07Trending at £6.25
- £24.94Trending at £28.57
About this product
- DescriptionNigeria: After the Nightmare is an in-depth look into the Nigerian experience, explaining what went wrong during the country's thirty years of dictatorship. The book describes Nigeria's problems including oil, corruption, and dictatorship, but also provides a way for Nigeria to recover and become a leading democratic state.
- Author BiographyIyorwuese Hagher, Ph.D., is Nigeria's high commissioner to Canada and has served in the past as Nigeria's ambassador to Mexico (2004-2007), minister of state for health (1995-1998), and a member of Nigerian Senate. He has also taught drama and conducted research in African indigenous theaters at the Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria, and the University of Jos, and he has been an activist for change in Nigeria, using theater as an advocacy tool advocacy for youth, reproductive health issues, including HIV/AIDS, and development and for exposing and fighting corruption.
- Author(s)Iyorwuese H. Hagher
- PublisherUniversity Press of America
- Date of Publication01/04/2011
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of America
- Weight390 g
- Width163 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.