Consider these sponsored items
- £6.50Was:£6.95Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA guide to the customs and culture of Nigeria, providing information on the country's land and people, values and attitudes, customs and traditions, lifestyles, friendships sports and recreation, travel, health, business etiquette, and communication.
- Author BiographyDiane Lemieux, is a Canadian/Dutch writer and journalist currently based in Lagos. Born in Quebec into a diplomatic family, she has lived and worked in eight countries around the world. She has a BA in Communication from the University of Ottawa in Canada, an MA in Development Studies from Leeds University in the UK, a postgraduate degree in International Relations from Amsterdam University in the Netherlands, and a diploma in journalism from Bath University in the UK. Diane has written books and articles on topics in the fields of intercultural communication, national diversity, and expatriate issues, and currently specializes in Nigerian cultural life.
- Author(s)Diane Lemieux
- Date of Publication16/06/2011
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleCulture Smart!
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteill
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £30.00
- £11.70Trending at £13.78
- £10.41Trending at £14.47
- £10.49Trending at £12.34
- £12.51Trending at £16.54
- £11.83Trending at £14.47
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.