All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.93
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
About this product
- DescriptionEarly modern Quakers looked to their dreams to gain spiritual insight and developed a potent system of dreamwork that acted as a device for gaining and retaining authority and as a democratizing force. This title recounts how Quakers turned dreamwork into powerful stories that advanced a more inclusive vision of colonial and Revolutionary America.
- Author BiographyCarla Gerona is Assistant Professor of History at the University of Texas, Dallas.
- Author(s)Carla Gerona
- PublisherUniversity of Virginia Press
- Date of Publication30/11/2004
- GenreChristian History & Denominations
- Place of PublicationCharlottesville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Virginia Press
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.