All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA month-by-month guide to the night sky with charts and descriptions of the constellations that are visible and how to locate them.
- Author BiographyStorm Dunlop, author of Gem Photoguide Weather, has written numerous other books and articles on both astronomy and meteorology. Fellow of the Royal Astronomical Society and the Royal Meteorological Society, he also teaches adult education classes, and gives lectures and talks. Wil Tirion is the world's leading Uranographer and his charts have appeared in astronomy books all over the world.
- Author(s)Storm Dunlop,Wil Tirion
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication06/04/1999
- GenrePopular Science
- Series TitleCollins Wild Guide S.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date04/10/2004
- Content Note150 col illus, With index
- Weight299 g
- Width98 mm
- Height171 mm
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £9.14
- £9.60Trending at £9.76
- £12.17Trending at £13.09
- £11.41Trending at £14.47
- £9.91Trending at £10.07
- £5.54Trending at £5.72
- £10.15Trending at £14.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.