All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRaimund Gregorious is a predictable character. A bookish Latin professor, well-respected, perhaps a little boring. One stormy morning, he encounters a beautiful, distraught Portuguese woman in a red leather coat. Later that day Raimund realises: that moment changed everything. All of a sudden, nothing in his life feels right.
- Author BiographyPascal Mercier was born in 1944 in Bern, Switzerland, and currently lives in Berlin, where he is a professor of philosophy. Night Train to Lisbon is his third novel.
- Author(s)Pascal Mercier
- PublisherAtlantic Books
- Date of Publication01/02/2008
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAtlantic Books
- Out-of-print date20/06/2012
- Weight600 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Most relevant reviews
- rileydot26 Mar, 2015by
You feel like your actually in Lisbon
Great read. The only problem for me was that i watched the film first i actually watched it twice. It was very good. But i do think reading the book first is better.
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.59Trending at £5.01
- £4.66Trending at £4.78
- £4.66Trending at £4.73
- £4.44Trending at £5.81
- £4.77Trending at £4.92
- £4.59Trending at £5.56
- £4.69Trending at £5.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.